Do you want to make a difference in your community and support or care for a park near you?
Join Partnerships for Parks for a FREE workshop and learn how you and your neighbors can come together to support and improve your community green spaces! Meet staff members, network with other interested community members, and hear stories from experienced volunteers!
Topics will include:
- Why volunteers are so important for vibrant, thriving parks
- Who you need to know in NYC Parks
- How neighbors, coworkers, or community groups can spruce up a park with an “It’s My Park” project
- Ways to join together with neighbors who also care about your park
- Which resources are available to help you
This is an introductory workshop and is intended for people who have been working with their parks for less than one year.
For more information or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org